Meeting of ADEPM with candidates of Nayarit Government
Meeting of the Asociación de Empresarios de Putna de Mita y Riviera Nayarit (ADEPM), with the candidates to the government of the State of Nayarit, Municipal and deputy president to the XVIII district, of the coalition of the PAN, PRD, PT AND PRS parties.
The Asociación de Empresarios de Punta Mita y Riviera Nayarit (ADEPM) had a meeting with the candidates for Governor of Nayarit, Municipal President and Local Deputy to the XVIII District of Nayarit of the party coalition PAN (Partido Acción Nacional), PRD (Partido de la Revolución Democrática), PT (Partido del Trabajo) and PRS (Partido de la Revolución Socialista).
The special guests who attended the breakfast were:
- CP. Antonio Echevarría García (Toño), Candidate for Governor of the State of Nayarit.
- Dr. Jaime Cuevas Tello, Candidate for the Municipal President of Banderas Bay.
- Carlos Navarrete, Former National President of PRD.
- Ing. Ernesto Navarro González, Former Senator of the Republic of Mexico.
Jason Lavender President of the Asociación de Empresarios de Punta de Mita y Riviera Nayarit (ADEPM), welcomed those present and presented the projects in which the association is working.
The invited candidates gave their comments to the work proposals presented by the (ADEPM). Antonio Echevarría García Candidate for Governor of the State of Nayarit, commented “I congratulate the Asociación de Empresarios de Punta Mita y Riviera Nayarit (ADEPM) for its organization, and well-structured projects they have, and thank you for doing the work that governments should be doing.”
He has been an entrepreneur and the audience knows his family. He is 44 years old and he is new to politics, his main work experience has been selling Coca-Cola in the state of Nayarit. He entered the electoral contest for governor of Nayarit, to help the many impoverished and needy citizens of our state.
He then added that he wants to be a public servant, and wants to make a good government, “we believe government should be a facilitator for progress and development, and eliminate the bureaucracy, eliminate the mochadas (corruption). It is urgent to work for safety, in the state. The resource for the construction of the naval area of Punta de Mita will be managed by the federal government.”
He also mentioned:
- That the state has a debt of 8,000 million pesos. That for the size of the same is embarrassing to have it.
- The health sector is forgotten, they are not paid. There are no aspirins, cotton, paracetamol.
- The state has 100,000 Nayarit in extreme poverty. They live on Frijoles and tortillas.
- He as an entrepreneur will work with the productive sector to generate jobs and well paid.
- Will not tolerate corruption.